Thursday, October 18, 2012

Silver Colored Disc Shaped UFO Seen Over Phoenix Arizona


Date:  October 19, 2011
Time:  3:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Similar to a disc, but the top and bottom were considerable size.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was coming home from a job interview. I was on a local bus.

When we were approaching 12th St and Camelback, I noticed a bright ray of light seemed to annoy my eyes and I looked out the window and saw the silver UFO with a red circle light at the bottom left.

 Also I noticed a large dark window at the top portion of the UFO. I was shocked, I looked around to ask if anyone had seen it, and some people were sleeping, others listening to music with earphones.

I looked back up and it was gone. Phoenix, AZ and I also Googled this date for UFOs and several sightings of UFOs were seen and some were on the news for October 19, 2011.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: