Saturday, December 22, 2012

4 Lights Rotating In The Sky Over Minneapolis Minnesota


Date:  November 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello, I live in Minneapolis, MN, about a month ago I was traveling north on 35W when I noticed 4 lights (horizontal) rotating in the sky in front of me.

They seemed to be moving backwards because as I traveled towards them I did not close the distance between us.

This was during the evening and the sun had gone down so I was unable to see into the windows of the cars around me to see if they too had noticed!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: