Saturday, December 22, 2012

Strange Blue Light Brightens Up The Sky Over Perrysburg Ohio


Date:  December 20, 2012
Time:  Around 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

I live in Toledo Ohio. On I-75 right at the intersection with I-80/90 in Perrysburg Ohio, this is where I was driving when I saw it. It was about 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., I don't remember the time exactly, but I saw this weird blue light in the sky.

It reminded me of lightning in a certain spot in the clouds, except the lightning was very blue. It is hard to explain, but it wasn't like a super quick flash, it was drawn out for like 2 seconds. But it happened like 3-4 times that I noticed.

It almost got me in an accident, as I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It wasn't like a small UFO type blue light, it was amid between lightning and the aurora borealis.

I almost thought it was the aurora borealis at first, but then realized it isn't possible to occur in this area.

I read your post and it was the only thing that sounds like what I saw, plus it was the same night and same general area, Midwest of America, so I figured it might be the same thing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: