Thursday, December 20, 2012

60 To 80 Orange Balls Of Light Over Lakeland Florida


Date:  November 2, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) and I just finished telling my sister about see orange lights in the sky while we were in Lakeland. So I told her I was going to "Google" it and your site popped up. It was so uncanny, you described what was seen to a" tee" to my description.

I wanted to let you know that my sighting was on the evening of November 2, 2012, and we were at Roscoe's Chili Challenge, but it lasted a good 10 minutes with about 60 to 80 balls of light.

Several other people saw this also, what were they?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: