Thursday, December 20, 2012

Speeding Object Turned From Orange To Green In The Sky Over Sunnyvale California


Date:  December 19, 2012
Time:  5:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball of bright colored light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Colored light flashed across the sky from east towards the west. I saw it turn from Orange to Greenish color as it shot across and disappeared in the western horizon.

I saw it as I was pulling up towards my driveway. I was facing the west so I saw it shooting. At first I thought it was a shooting star, but it was much lower, brighter than a star and it was still dusk time so the sky was slightly orange and no other stars were visible.

Just the moon was visible. It seemed like a firework, but shooting sideways at very high speed.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work at an auto shop in the east bay (Dublin, ca). The entire shop and a few customers saw a ball of light close to, but prior to 5pm on 12/19/12. It did not appear to be streaming "sideways", but falling. This was west as well. It was orange/yellow in color, and very large compared to meteor showers I have seen in the past. It fell behind the hills westward. I have been trying to find any info on the event posted and have not heard, or seen anything so far. (this had no green at all from "our" perspective).