Thursday, December 20, 2012

Green Flash Of Light Seen Over Houston Texas And Centerton Arkansas


Date:  December 20, 2012
Time:  4:40 a.m.

There was a fan shaped green flash over Houston, Texas and Centerton, Arkansas at 4:40 a.m. today (December 20, 2012) a friend and I were driving to the Wal-Mart on the highway.

She called her boyfriend in Arkansas and he saw a smaller flash at 4:50 a.m.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Orange County, California and I just happened to stumble onto this post because I was googling what I saw last night around 11pm. It was overcast, but when I went outside I saw these bright lights shining through one area in the sky. They did not move like planes or helicopters and they lingered and moved very slowly in the same spot. There was one bright green flash that me and two friends saw and that's when I knew that we were probably looking at a spaceship. It was a pretty amazing experience and I could not sleep from how excited I was.

Anonymous said...

On December 24, 2012 @ approximately 11PM; I was outside a friend's house when a very large, bright green burst of light caught my attention. I was near the 405 FWY and Bellflower exit and was facing NE. I was in a neighborhood and was unable to establish exactly where the light came from due to residential obstructions. I wonder if the Newport flash is related...