Thursday, December 20, 2012

Green Streak Of Light Looked Like It Came From The Sky Over Irvine California


Date:  December 18, 2012
Time:  Approx; 1:30 a.m.

I saw a green light/streak while looking northwest from Irvine. The time was around 1:30 a.m., but I'm not sure. I was coming back from a holiday lunch, feeling full and drowsy.

The direction I looked is towards John Wayne airport so I thought I misjudged what I saw, but I asked a co-worker in another car and he said he thought he saw it too. I presume it was a meteorite.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: