Saturday, December 22, 2012

7 To 8 Bright Orange Lights In The Sky Flying Over Salt Lake City Utah


Date:  December 21, 2012 and December 22, 2012
Time:  Evenings.

Yesterday evening, December 21st, my mother, daughter, and I saw 7 or 8 very bright orange lights in the sky over the north end of Salt Lake.

They moved very slowly in the sky, first in almost a square formation, then slowly oval, then the lights started dimming and one by one disappeared except one.

This happened in the same area you can see planes going into the airport. They were very obviously something different, and very bright. This evening, December 22nd, I witnessed the lights again in the same area so was driving north.

This time one was very close to me near west valley city, the same bright orange light, but as I got nearer, and parallel to the light, I could see more lights under it, blinking different colors. They were in a circle, as of it could be saucer shaped, but the single orange light was too bright for me to see the shape of the craft itself.

Strangest thing I have ever seen. My grandfather was a pilot and I am quite knowledgeable in what many different planes look like.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: