Saturday, December 22, 2012

Large Green Object/Light Seen In The Sky Above Conover North Carolina


Date: December 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:08 p.m.

I'm use to being outside at night a lot, by the fact that I build fires in a fire pit on my downtime, and sit outside with my daughters. We generally see a few satellites, and check for the space station if it's viewable when we do this, so I'm used to seeing "junk" in the sky.
   
Tonight was different, I just came in to search the internet, to see if any odd reports were noted, and that's when I ran into your site. I'm not sure what that person saw, but I'll explain what I saw tonight, and have never seen anything like it.
   
First, I am in Conover, NC, so I'm not in your area. At approximately 8:08 p.m., I saw a green light in the sky, and it just momentarily was lit up, but enough so, that it caught my attention. 
   
At that point, I assumed it was a meteor, as I have seen meteors streaking through the night sky, and giving off a green color. However, this thing lit up again, and was moving west to east, then gradually faded out. 

I don't know what your calling large, but this thing was like a very large star, but it was green and this was no meteor. My daughter had just gone inside, which further makes me look like an idiot, but again, I see a lot of stuff being outside a lot at night, and I have never seen anything like this. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: