Monday, December 24, 2012

Amber Colored Object/Light Spotted In The Sky Over Tucson Arizona


Date:  December 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:20 p.m.

Greetings Mr. Vike, my wife and I were driving from my parent's house around 10:20 p.m., going west down I-10 in Tucson, AZ, when we noticed one of the bright amber colored globes that was mentioned in a previous post from earlier tonight.

The light/object was moving south along the east side of 1-10, very slowly. It was relatively close to us, close enough to notice that there were no other lights on the object (such as tail lights, police spot lights) and it didn't make a sound. (No jet or prop noises.)

It had a glow like a vacuum tube, or an antique light bulb, and moved smoothly, it didn't jiggle or move in any sort of erratic way. Also, as it moved further away, one could almost mistaken it for a star.

It moved in front of some clouds a few times, though and, as far as I could tell, it followed along 1-10, and disappeared into the distance. (It didn't "fly into space" or anything,  and just moved far enough out to not be seen with the naked eye.)

I've never seen anything like this, in all the time that I've been into space and astronomy, and I consider myself a very staunch skeptic. It's possible that the object could've been a lantern, but, the light it was giving off was too "manufactured", I guess would be the word. It didn't glow like a flame.

I wasn't going to say anything, until I became curious about anyone else seeing what I had seen. I found this sight, and noticed someone had taken a picture of whatever it was in the sky, so, I felt I had to say something. If you have any questions, please let me know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: