Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blue/Green Light Fell From Out Of The Sky Over San Diego California


Date:  November 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

I saw that in San Diego, tonight around 9:00 p.m. It was the weirdest thing. I thought a plane was crashing or a star fell, but it had no tail.

It literally looked like a green/blue ball that fell straight down.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian,

I had the exact same account today up here in Pleasanton, CA! Wierd, huh? What could the object be?

Jay

Anonymous said...

I just saw the same thing over northern California tonight- December 19, 2012 around 5:10pm. I was traveling westbound on HWY 80 and near the city of Hercules a giant ball of fire appeared in the sky, reddish in color for a split second then bright blue with a white center as it came straight down. There was no tail just a ball of glowing blue. It looked like it was going to land in a neighborhood but then vanished all of a sudden. I've been looking for any reports online about it but nothing so far. I've seen falling stars and meteor showers before and this object was NOT the same.

Anonymous said...

I saw the same blue light today too around 5-5:30 pm along 101-N near Morgan Hill area. It was heading toward NW in fast speed. At first, I thought it was comet but I did not see a tail either.

Anonymous said...

I saw it above san jose at around 6 o clock it was a white ball that was speeding towards earth and then started to get greener and greener and then disappeared I've talked to several others who also saw it

Anonymous said...

My two friends saw it at 5 pm tonight they saw it as green in citrus heights

Anonymous said...

seen the greenish light last night 12/22/12 around 10pm , heading 15 south near frys, funny thing, whaterver was in front of the light seem to slow down for a bit then lightning fast went straight and dissapeared...

Anonymous said...

I just saw the same thing today in pleasanton, CA

Anonymous said...

i saw the same thing here in mass jan 27th 2013 about 10:00 p.m, it just appeared then fell straight down, i thought it was going to hit the houses it seemed so close, it was a blueish green ball of light it was very weird.

Unknown said...

I saw it Friday night May 17th 2013 in El Paso,TX

Anonymous said...

Idaho, south of Blackfoot. This was no falling star, it went straight down and disappeared before it hit the ground. Blue green colored...not much of a tail.

Anonymous said...

Clearwater, Florida- Driving south on McMullen Booth Rd I observed a blue light fall from the sky this morning about 4:50 am. It looked almost like something or someone dropped or shot a blue flare from a plane but I couldn't see where it came from. It looked to be heading towards the water around the Bayside Bridge/Old Tampa Bay vicinity.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw the same light on Saturday early morning around 4.30 am near San Diego