Monday, December 17, 2012

Brilliant Blue/White Light Blinds Witness 3 Miles Outside Bottineau County North Dakota


Date:  December 2009
Time:  Approx: 5:00 a.m.

My name is (name removed) and I would like to share my experience with you hopefully it helps.

December 2009 I was on my way to work from Bemidji Minnesota To West Hope North Dakota. It was approx. 5:00 a.m. 3 miles outside Bottineau ND. when I saw a blue/white light that illuminated everything my eyes could see.

I remember before the light I could just start to see the horizon lighting up as I was getting close to the small town. The light didn't glow and get more intense, it just hit.

For the first second or two I was blinded, but after my eyes adjusted I remember seeing the buildings in town.

It was like I could see everything, but with a blue tint. The light lasted about 10 seconds and the sky became dark once again. When I arrived at work I began asking co-workers if they saw it coming in, but everyone was still asleep.

I believe it was either an extraterrestrial or Inter dimensional craft that had something to do with the numerous Air Force Missile silos in the area. If you would like more information I am more than willing to participate in correspondence.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: