Monday, December 17, 2012

Green Fireball With Green Trail Following Behind Over Morgan City Louisiana


Date:  December 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:45 a.m.

Hi, I was searching this morning on the internet looking for answers to what I just seen this morning and came across your contact information.

I live in south Louisiana about 10 miles from the Gulf of Mexico in a little town called Morgan City.

It’s all swamp area here for the most part. Well, I was driving my 20 minute commute to work this morning like always when all of a sudden at around 6:45 a.m. I saw a huge green fireball falling from the sky. 

It looked like a flare or something, but it was super fast and going down, not up. It is a very foggy morning here and the thing was so bright it showed up clear as day through the fog.

It looked so close I expected to see an explosion shortly after, but never seen nor heard anything, just the huge ball of green fire with a green trail behind it falling from the sky in about 5 seconds time, if even that long. It was so fast. So that’s my story.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: