Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Orange Flame Object Flew Over Davenport Iowa


Date:  December 25, 2012
Time:  Around 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.

December 25th, 2012. Time: about 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. As I was shoveling my driveway, I took a rest and looked south as that it's my least obstructed view. I saw an orange flicker in the sky moving from the east to the west.

At the time I looked must have gone a ways from the east from when I first noticed it , and started going south.
As it flew out of view through some branches, I noticed an identical orange flicker coming from the east. This one I caught early and it took about 3-5 minutes to reach the point where I caught the first one.

This one turned and went more southwest than south. My wife opened the door and asked what I was looking at, I pointed low in the sky, and she asked me what the hell it was, I couldn't give her an answer.

She asked me to come in but I finished shoveling and occasionally looked for more but I never saw another.

The light appeared to flicker as if it was fire , not on fire per se. It seemed large in what little information I had, it really looked like a slow moving ball of orange fire that neither descended nor ascended, only adjusted direction. A constant glow with a flicker giving it a licking of fire effect in the sky,.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: