Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sky Filled With A Flash Of Blue Then Green Seen Over Ohio


Date:  December 20, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m.

We just saw the same thing. We are in Ohio though and this happened at 11:30 p.m.

The entire sky filled with a flash of blue and then immediately after was a green flash. It looked like when you watch lighting out at sea on a cloudy/foggy day and cannot see a blot, just the light.

It was pretty big ad filled the entire sky from the horizon up in front of us as we drove on the highway.

If you find out what this was I would be very interested. As soon as it happened I jumped online and all I have seen so far is that it would possibly be a meteor coming into our atmosphere.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it too. I saw it green it flashed through my curtins. Im in wisconsin.

Anonymous said...

My son and I saw the same thing (Dec 20 about 9:30 pm est). We saw it flash twice in about a 10 minute period. We are in Monroe, NC about 25 miles east of Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

I'm in Akron and jus seen a blueish green flash around 3:15.