Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blue/Green Flash Of Light In The Sky Seen Between Columbus To Proctorville Ohio


Date:  December 20, 3012
Time:  Around 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Hi, I live in Southern Ohio, and I was driving from Columbus to Proctorville, when I saw a blue-green flash of light in the sky.

It wasn't the entire night sky, just ahead of me on the horizon. It was around 8:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m., and it was bright enough to show the details of the clouds.

The weather has been really weird tonight, too. Anyway, I was with my daughter and husband, and they were both asleep, so right now no one saw it, but me, I've been asking around though. I read something about "3 days of darkness prefaced by flashes of light in the sky?

It was nothing like lightning, by the way. Hope this helps. Oh, and it happened Thursday, December 20, 3012.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Thomas Loman said...

I can report no activity from that date, but today I myself and perhaps a dozen people on facebook recounted seeing a bright blue/green flash in the sky. These people aren't here on my street, these are people from greater Cincinnati, Akron, Bowling Green, greater Columbus, so the entire state was briefly illuminated at 11:45 pm with a bright flash. These reports are consistent with one another, and it would appear as though the phenomenon was over the Columbus region.