Sunday, September 28, 2008

Avondale, Arizona Bright Orange Lights

Posted: September 28, 2008

Date: September 2, 2008
Time: 9:17 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: They were off in the distance. I could only see the bright orange lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear skies, night, and hot.

Description: Two bright orange lights in the sky. They would stay still and then the lights would look like they were heading further out and then disappear out of no where. At one point it looked like there were 3 of them. Then about a half hour later I was still outside looking to see if they would come back and the 2 did. This time in another area about 3 miles east from where they were the first time. There was 2 and one disappeared and then the other one disappeared. I took a picture from my phone but its kind of difficult to see.

TV/Radio: more than welcome to report this. I wanted to last night and I tried calling radio stations but I couldn't get through.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: