Thursday, September 4, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (September 4, 2008)

Posted: September 4, 2008

Release Date: September 4, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you.

Hope you enjoy. Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada A Huge Multicolored Dish Shaped Object Hovering

Date: January Mid 1970's.
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 8
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Dish/oval in shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear cold star-lit night.

Description: We were cross country skiing after dinner and noticed this huge multicolored dish shaped object hovering over the ground about 1/4 miles away from us.

It was approx: 100 feet wide and approx. 30 feet high, it was huge. There were multi colored lights rotating around its belt-line and gave us the impression it was drawing something intensive from the earth. ie. magnetism. Research later indicated a heavy magnetic area where we saw this object. Took off at an unbelievable speed.

TV/Radio: I reported this information to a UFO reporting centre in Bradford, Ontario, Canada by E-mail.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

UFO Sighting Over London, Ontario

Date: October 1997
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saw the underside only. I'd say it was more round than anything.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was outside on my seventh floor balcony (of a 10-floor building) having a cigarette before going to bed. I was looking out across a field behind the building, enjoying the cool night air. For whatever reason, I looked up towards the top of the building and saw the red glow of several lights/cylinders on the bottom of a round-shaped object. I could only see about half of whatever was hovering above the building, but what I did see was quite large. I absorbed this sight in a split second--I glanced up at it, looked away, then did a double take. On second glance the object was gone. It made no sound and disappeared in a flash. This thing was situated directly above the 10th floor, very close to the top of the building. I, too, would love to go under hypnosis to
recall this short event in greater detail.

TV/Radio: Was not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

London, Ontario, Canada - East London A V Shaped Object

Date: August 8, 2008
Time: Between 10:30 - 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Weather Conditions: Dark and clear.

Shape of objects: Hard to determine - object looked transparent and all I could see were the lights - looked similar to the way a flock of birds fly however the many lights appeared as though they were part of 1 fairly flat object, I don't want to say disc like, but it kind of was, only more of a 'V' in the front.

Description: I don't know what I saw. Many lights that made out the shape of a transparent object just buzzed by fairly quickly. It went in a straight direction from east to west and I lost it behind some trees after only about a 5 second glance. It made no noise and appeared fairly close to the ground, although it was tough to tell how close. I still don't know what it was, but it wasn't normal.

Maybe a stealth of some kind, but if it was a Stealth it appeared to be too small to be a bomber, so maybe a Stealth fighter but why was it over London? A Stealth fighter is the only rational explanation other then a UFO that I can think of, and I don't think it was a Stealth! This was no meteor, or satellite, or nothing of that kind. It was definitely a flying object of some kind. I hope some one else saw this, and can help explain it for me cause it felt like something straight out of Star Trek ;)!

TV/Radio: I haven't heard anything on TV or the radio. I even tried checking on the net to see if anyone got it captured on video, but I haven't found nothing yet. I'm hoping there were other witnesses, cause me and my buddy are still confused ;)!

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Windsor, Ontario Canada Three Rectangle Shapes (UFOs)

Date: August 9, 2008
Time: 3:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Rectangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My sister in law looked up and said what is that I looked and saw 3 rectangle shapes two in front and one in the back, they were not very high, I could see them with out my glasses, no sound. They had black lines through them like that of rod iron fencing. Gliding at a slow speed.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Calgary, Alberta, Canada A Black Triangular UFO (Diagram)

Date: August 9, 2008
Time: 11:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear, cloudless sky, moonless night, no wind.


Description: Here's my story: My best buddy Laurie came up for the weekend from Edmonton, we were at an "Igniting Your Brilliance!" seminar all day Saturday Aug. 9, 2008, followed by a BBQ, fire & sing-along for 30 people at a friend's place in Braeside, SW Calgary, Alberta. It's around 11:25 p.m. (23:25 hrs) on a beautiful moonless night, about five of us left outside and we've just finished a rousing rendition of a blues tune. Peaceful, quiet, perfectly still night, everyone is staring quietly into the fire except me. I'm leaning back, loving the stars, looking straight up, and oddly enough something blots out that planet - and those stars.

I readjust my gaze, and I can now make out a V-shaped black aircraft, with 7 circular lights on the bottom of it - one at the tip, three on each wing, heading south, about 5,000 feet up in the sky. It's big, probably three times the size of a Hercules Aircraft, with lights that looked about 20 feet across. Completely silent, clear but hard to see against the black sky, and the lights were dim - the stars were brighter - but I could see them quite distinctly, perfectly round.

"What the hell is that?" I query, and everyone else starts looking up as it melts into the black night sky. The sighting lasted all of 10 seconds.

I was the sober and straight designated driver, drinking water all evening. I just got my eyes laser-corrected last year, and I can see really far and clear - it's great!

I was chatting about my sighting with my sister in Ottawa, and she suggested it might be some secret military aircraft - it did remind me of a Stealth Bomber, but it was a hell of a lot bigger, moving slowly across the sky, new technology, perhaps? It reminded me of the Phoenix sightings from a few years ago, but with less lights. But it was still a Unidentified Flying Object to me - I didn't know what the heck it was, and it was in the sky!! I wonder if anyone else saw it??

I have attached a drawing of what I saw (in PowerPoint) for ease of comprehension.

To view the excellent diagram: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4953

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Sasquatch Sighting On The Telkwa Highroad, Moricetown, British Columbia

Date: August 27, 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Brian Vike of HBCC UFO Research took a call today, September 2, 2008 from a lady who related a second hand sighting of the Sasquatch. A friend of hers had witnessed a large, tall creature run out in front of their vehicle as they traveled along the Telkwa Highroad. Up north here on August 27, 2008 the sun would have just gone done, but still leaving a little bit of light in which they were able to view the Sasquatch.

The next day the ladies husband was out washing his wife's car when he noticed a foul smell in the air, the lady and her husband live right in the area where the Sasquatch was observed. The husband had a very eerie feeling come over him knowing what his wife had just witnessed the day before.

Now HBCC UFO Research does not have anymore information on this sighting, but I am trying to contact the lady who had this sighting.

Also I should point out that this is the third Sasquatch sighting that has come in. Two in my area and one at Campbell River on Vancouver Island.

Bit gosh, two sighting of Sasquatch in this area is something else and all in a pretty short period of time. If anyone in the Pacific Northwest from Burns Lake to Terrace and bee witness to a Sasquatch in 2008 I would love to hear from you. You can contact me at: hbccufo@telus.net

Thank you to the person for relating the information to me.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Vernon, British Columbia Taken By Beings

Date: August 29, 2008
Time: N/A.

Hi Brian, I would like to report myself being taken on Friday night, August 29. I was lying on my back, sort of awake. I felt a magnetic pull at and through the top of my head, or the crown. Immediately I relaxed. Then like a baby I was gently rolled to one side, and then the other. Something was placed under my back. Again I was lying on my back and what seemed like arms came up from under me and began to wrap themselves around my waist. I grabbed both "arms" in each hand.


The texture of the "arms" was interesting. Kind of like velvet to the touch, rubbery and flexible. I am a funny person, because I waved the "arms" around like the silly robot from the Family Robinson. "Warning, Will Robinson" I was having fun with it. I then had another magnetic pull, and I let the "arms" go and relaxed more. I suppose I was not asleep enough. The "something" that was placed under my back continued to wrap itself around me, like a comfy, seamless papoose. I felt safe. The last thing I remember was a tug to the papoose and I was in the air heading to who knows what adventure. I am amazed how unafraid I was. I have had some terrifying experiences, but this one was not one of those. Take care.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Corona, California Lights Do A Figure Eight And Other Odd Maneuvers

Date: August 31, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Corona, CA.
Number of witnesses: 8
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Unknown.

Full Description of event/sighting: They looked at first like bright stars. We watched them for at least 45 minutes. They would move straight up and down, they would challenge each other by coming very close to one another then quickly pulling away. At one point, they did a figure 8 rotation around each other. We're not sure if it was UFO's, but it was extremely odd and we've never, never seen anything move in the sky at these did. The lights would come on and off, get bright, then dim. Every now and then, we'd see a red light similar to an airplane.

Addional Information:

Brian:

They basically stayed in the same general area for most of the time. They were not very high and they moved from left to right, straight up and straight down. They looked like they were engaging in some type of challenge by going straight at each other, then suddenly stopping and disappearing. It was so strange, we had never seen anything like it before. I called my neighbors because I knew they had been outside with several guests, but they had not seen it before I called. After I called, they all went back outside and were completely amazed. My daughter and her friend came home and they too were at a loss. It went on for such a long time, we truly thought it was some type of laser show or something. I called my neighbor today to see if he had heard anything and he hadn't. I asked him what he thought it was we seen and he said there was no explanation other than a UFO. He's a sane fellow, as he's a president of a large packaging company.

There were absolutely no sounds audible, and the only lights were the bright star like light as well as a red light that would randomly come on for a split second then disappear. Toward to end of the show (they were putting on a show), the second one disappeared and the dominant one slowly drifted what I believe to be in the NE direction before it finally concluded for the evening.

My husband was never a big believer in UFO's, but now he's rather convinced after last night.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Sasquatch Sighting At Campbell River, British Columbia

Date: August 31, 2008
Time: Midday.

Location of Sighting: Campbell River.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: 7 feet tall.

Full Description of event/sighting: My husband and I were camping in Campbell River BC. for the labour day weekend. We were quadding down a logging road when we seen a 7 ft. tall creature walking down the left side of the road going in the same direction as us. It was about 200 ft. in front of us. At first I said it must be a bear but it was walking on two feet. It had brown hair all over. It turned sideways and looked at us and quickly walked into the bush. It walked upright like a man swinging long arms by its side. We were in awe of what we seen but knew exactly what it was. We seen a sasquatch! August 31st 2008.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Vancouver, British Columbia Unknown Object Flashing Different Colors

Date: August 31, 2008
Time: 10:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Vancouver, B.C.
Number of witnesses:
Number of objects:
Shape of objects: Star light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I stepped out onto my balcony to have a cigarette and noticed a star that isn't normally there above the tree close to my building. I watched it as it appeared to flash different colors and have a red blinking light similar to an airplane.

I watched it as it seemed to waver and bobble around left to right. Thinking it could be a UFO or not, I just sat and watched it for about an hour. The light seemed to get farther away so I eventually decided to mark it's position above the tree and neighboring stars/Venus with the building tops and made note of the current time. This would rule out planet rotation.

Sept 1 I went out on the balcony at exactly 10:30 and checked for the star. It was no longer there above the tree and all other stars and Venus were in the same position from the previous night. It wasn't a plane or helicopter because of its stationary position for almost an hour.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Burlington, Ontario Two Triangular UFOs (Graphic)

Date: September 1, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Burlington Ontario - North to South.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Gut wrenching. I have had light sightings 2 times this year from my balcony, tonight was completely different. Tonight I saw two triangular shaped objects, the lights running along the sides of the triangles did not touch at the front point, so at first the four lights looked like lines floating in the sky. But I realized they were uniform, and one was much higher up than the other, appearing smaller in size. I do not know if they were actually in the atmosphere as they seemed immense. They were pale, almost undetectable to the naked eye, it was as though I sensed them before I saw them. Then my eyes focused and my stomach lurched and I realized I was seeing something unearthly.

Here is an extremely crude paint shop drawing of what I saw. Excuse the childishness of it, it was the best I could do in such short time. The sighting was less than 25 minutes ago.

To view the graphic: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4938

Thank you to the witness for their report and diagram.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

North Of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina Unknown Objects (Animations)

Date: September 3, 2008
Time: 6:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: North of Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3 to 6, possibly more
Shape of objects: points of light - though more like planets than stars.

Full Description of event/sighting: We were 15 minutes from landing at Ezeiza International Airport, nearing dawn, on American Airlines 909, Miami-Buenos Aires.

From the Equator southwards, I have been checking out the Milky Way by dark-rooming myself with the blanket to block internal glare and reflections in this perfect no-moon environment. You could see so much light specs that you could barely recognize the main constellations; I oriented myself by following Jupiter through its arc on the sky and its reflection on the 777 wing surface. Throughout the night, I saw my normal share of meteors and sharp flashes (iridium satellites? supernovae? orbiting debris?) you usually see when flying at 39,000 feet.

Then as the pilot was announcing the beginning of landing maneuvers, I caught what seemed to be a satellite on his steady route. But suddenly, a faster object started trailing it at a different speed, catching up with it and playing some sort of game of tags. It was at this point that I noticed other similar and smaller objects moving around at what seemed leisure. I consciously moved and rolled my head sideways and up and down to make sure it was not a case of eye floaters or other eye ghost image: they stayed in their relative spot to the stars and object. They all headed north and sort of faded out. It reminded me of that famous Space Shuttle STS-48 video in which a UFO is seen reversing direction, and then shot at with a powerful flash as if from somewhere in the atmosphere.

Almost immediately, another game started, but it seemed as if the same two objects had re-materialized somewhere else (further south); I explained the disappearing and materializing effect as a few different ships getting coincidentally in and out of the cone of darkness; in subsequent deeper analysis I realized this didn't explain the fading in-and-outs. They vanished again.

Then I caught the same main duo -with the other small phenomena surrounding it as tiny satellites or magnetized sparks with a definite volition- and they followed the same pattern of catching up and speeding unevenly. By then the plane was flying so low that the haze layer made any further identification impossible.

I am familiar with most celestial phenomena, most planets, main stars and constellations. I am always looking up, and I've seen my share of things that don't fit anywhere but in the UFO files. These were objects flying at the fringes or above our atmosphere. They looked like a tiny dot -not a point- and their magnitude was around the -1 factor (or right in between a bright satellite and a not-so-bright ISS pass).

In all three instances, one object seemed to behave like a satellite and the second one would seem do the uneven bursts of speed and angle, looping around, and freezing in place. Maybe they were both 'playing satellite' indeed as I think I noticed a change in speed in both elements, though it's very easy to misjudge this without a fixed frame of reference.

What is certain is that their relative distance and speed were wildly changing. They also seemed to start from a stand-still ghosting other stars' position. I have made three small animations (animated gif files) showing the movements, so I will email them to you separately.

Thanks for your great work, Brian: you provide a dedicated channel for people in need to express openly what society neglects and shuns. Your dedication is truly commendable.

To view the three animations:

Thank you to the witness for the great report and the animations of what was witnessed.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

UFO/Alien Encounters In Aguada, Puerto Rico (Diagrams And Photos)

Posted: September 3, 2008

Submitted herein is this UFO sighting/alien encounter story which occurred here in Aguada, Puerto Rico (a U.S.territory). This alien encounter and subsequent abduction was reported to several UFO/extraterrestrial investigator websites. However, it was so frightening that it reminded me of the "Amityville Horror" story. We had to abandon our house after we bought it in August 2005 because no investigator came to help us, and recently sold the house to move away from that rainforest. The following 11 paragraphs were reported, however, included after that are additional occurrences that were not reported to any other websites before and which occurred after May 1, 2006.

To read the entire story,, which is a long one and to view some excellent diagrams and some photos. Please visit the following site:
http://www.ufoinfo.com/news/puertoricoencounters.shtml

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Sasquatch/Bigfoot Sighting In Houston, British Columbia Canada

Date: July 28, 2008
Time: 6:15 a.m.

Houston is a forestry, mining and tourism town in the Bulkley Valley of the Northern Interior of British Columbia, Canada. Its urban population is approximately 3500 people, with approximately 2000 in the surrounding rural area. It is known as the "Steelhead Capital" and it has the world's largest fly fishing rod. Houston's tourism industry is largely based on eco-tourism and Steelhead Provincial Park, situated along Highway 16. Also Houston, B.C. is home to HBCC UFO Research.

On August 26, 2008 I took a telephone call from a lady who resides approximately 20 kilometers south from the town of Houston. The lady explained to me that on July 28, 2008 at 6:15 a.m. she had quite the experience. She explained what took place on her acreage just off the Buck Flats Road.

After listening to her story I asked if it would be fine with her if I dropped by to have a chat over the event, also to look around her property. The lady said yes, so I grabbed a few things and drove the 20 some odd kilometers to her home.

As I drove along Buck Flats road I looked from side to side of the gravel road thinking what a great area for anything to hide in as our area is heavily forested. As I arrived at the turn off to the ladies home, I noticed a small swampy creek which was dry, but the creek bed looked wet enough to support any tracks from any animal that might have crossed the creek.

I dove down a long driveway and through the trees I finally was able to see the ladies home and shortly came to a stop, put the truck into park and got out where I was greeted by two large friendly dogs. The owner came out of her home and we started up a conversation about what she witnessed.

On July 28, 2008 at 6:15 a.m. Jenny heard her two dogs scratching at the front door as they wanted to come in, the time was approximately 5:45 a.m. Jenny opened the door and let the dogs in, they had something to eat, then went and laid down. One of her dogs laid down in the living room and the other beside Jenny's bed. Not long after the dogs and their owner settled in, Jenny heard the door knob rattling as if someone was trying to open the door to her home.

The two dogs jumped up immediately and headed straight for the front door. Jenny came from her bedroom and was able to see the door knob actually moving. Of course a sudden panic set in, wondering who was trying to come into her home as she knew her son was working the graveyard shift and he wasn't due home for approximately 2 hours. Her dogs were very excited as they waited at the door, the rattling of the door knob stopped and she waited for a couple of minutes or so and then slowly opened the front door. The dogs almost fell over themselves trying to get outside. Once the door was opened up enough the dogs ran outside and Jenny watched them tear around the side of her home. By the sounds of it, either the dogs heard or smelled something, or possibly both and was hot on whatever, or whomever was at the door a few minutes earlier.

As she waited from the front porch, Jenny heard a loud sound coming from her left, which would have been towards the east side of her property and along the fence line. Jenny turned and to her amazement saw what she describes as a Sasquatch/Bigfoot running along side of her property on the other side of the fence line, which separates her property to her neighbors. This would have had the 7 to 8 foot creature running south towards the Buck Flat Road. Where the creature was, it would have been running through very long grass and the land at that point was sloping down from the fence line. The dogs were hot on the creatures trail. One of the dogs did return after a short period of time, but the other dog was gone for approximately three hours.

I walked over and stood in the area where Jenny saw the creature. I am 6 foot, one inch in height and she was only able to see the top of my head. But with the creature Jenny was able to observe the chest area and everything above. It was already daylight and Jenny was able to get a good look at the creature. She describes the animal as being brownish in color much like the branch that was sitting in the front of her yard with the leaves being dried up and brown. This was the closet Jenny was able to get when it came to the color of the creature. (A dried up bunch of leaves.)

It's hair was rather long and certainly not groomed, but more straggly and it's upper body broad and it was running upright on two legs. There was no foul smell noted.

As Jenny watched the creature running along and eventually disappearing into the trees, she moved quickly back into her home, slammed the door shut and locked it. She was really frightened !

Later that day Jenny got up the nerve to go out an investigate the area where she saw the Sasquatch running. She was able to see a pathway through the long grass but she wasn't sure if this may have been caused by her dogs in hot pursuit of the creature. Jenny did follow the grassy area that was knocked down and did come to a spot where it appeared to look like the Sasquatch may have slipped. All the ground in that area was hard packed, even with all the rain we have had here. But in this one area, it does look like some large and heavy "thing" had slipped on the wet clay/gray muddy area. Also I should point out that the Sasquatch was seen in the area where a possible track was found. This is where the creature would have moved down from the fence line and finally into the forest.

When I (Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research) found the possible track, I also followed where the creature had gone, which was away from the fence line and into the forested area. All the land around was rather hard compacted, except for a dried up creek, more of a swampy area which was approximately four feet wide. There again I found that something large and heavy had moved through the area because in one spot where I believe the creature moved through, there was a deep roughed up area. I should also note, there were prints around from cattle, not many, but there were some. I found no other signs of the creature other than the possible track.

One thing I will say is, I thought the lady credible, excited and again frightened as she related the experience to me.

I took some pictures of the area and "possible" track. Although hard to see, it shows that something had slipped in this one area and whatever it was, was very large in size to leave an impression like this.

Picture number one shows the area where the creature was running, the tall grass and fence line. Also it shows where the Bigfoot moved down into the forested area. http://hbccufo.org/videos/Sasquatch_Houston_BC1.jpg

Picture number "three" again shows the area where the creature was running and again moving into the forest. This photo was taken from the ladies front porch and also illustrates how far away the Bigfoot was when Jenny saw it. http://hbccufo.org/videos/Sasquatch_Houston_BC3.jpg

Picture number "two" shows a "possible" track from the creature. http://hbccufo.org/videos/Sasquatch_Houston_BC2.jpg

Picture number "four" also shows a "possible" track from the creature. Pictures numbers two and four are from the same area.
http://hbccufo.org/videos/Sasquatch_Houston_BC4.jpg

Pictures number "five and seven" show a "possible" track from the creature. These possible tracks were filmed in the dry/but swampy area of the dried up creek. http://hbccufo.org/videos/Sasquatch_Houston_BC5.jpg

http://hbccufo.org/videos/Sasquatch_Houston_BC7.jpg

It appears that this was not the only sighting of British Columbia's Sasquatch as on August 27, 2008 a Sasquatch sighting was reported to me and this coming from the Telkwa Highroad in Moricetown, British Columbia which is only an hour and a half from the Sasquatch sighting I have written about above, in Houston, B.C.

You can read about the Telkwa Highroad in Moricetown, British Columbia Sasquatch sighting at:
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4939

Also another Sasquatch sighting came into HBCC UFO Research from Campbell River, British Columbia. This sighting took place on August 31, 2008 around Midday.

You can read about the Campbell River, British Columbia Sasquatch sighting at:
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4937


I also received another Sasquatch sighting from Port Renfrew on Vancouver Island, British Columbia recently.
You can read and "listen" to the eyewitness relate the Port Renfrew Vancouver Island, B.C. Sasquatch sighting and Alien encounter at:
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4638

It appears that the Sasquatch is making it's presence known to all of us here in British Columbia. So if you have been witness to Sasquatch/Bigfoot in British Columbia Canada, please do drop Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the details of what you saw. I will been happy to reply and gather more details about your sighting. Also please note, your privacy is fully respected here at HBCC UFO Research. You can reach me through my website which is given below, or email me directly at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you very much. Brian Vike.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Vernon, British Columbia Unknown Craft

Date: Last week of July, first week of August, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I had a sighting somewhere during the last week of July and/or the first week of August. I had been watching a "vehicle" in the sky above Vernon for a while. The vehicle is non reflective, I cannot see any reflection of the lights or city lights on the body. The aviation lights are similar to the domestic planes/jets, but are red and are placed in different areas. So if anyone saw the vehicle at night it would not stand out. It fly's around the light plane flight paths. During these weeks also there was flashing in the sky at different points. Along with the flying stars it was and still is busy.


There was something flashing last night as it headed north, north west out of Vernon. One night, it was dark so it was after 10pm, I was watching a low flying plane heading west, maybe lining up for Kelowna, when from under it heading east the vehicle appeared. It slid across the sky, no higher than a small plane fly's, to the eastern mountain (still don't know the name of the mountain). There was a flash, and the vehicle adjusted it's direction and turned north east. The vehicle made no noise, the rate of speed and the height of it I should have heard something. It moved quickly and smoothly, no contrail. The red lights were visible all the way. It was the neatest thing I have seen this year. And it happened so fast, I was really glad I caught it. Take care.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Woodstock, Ontario Lights In The Form Of A Triangle

Date: September 2, 2008
Time: 5:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Woodstock, ON.
Number of witnesses: 9
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was up early letting our dogs out. I was waiting for them to return when in the south of our property something caught my eye. It was (what I initially thought) was a very bright star. When I looked again, I noticed the "star" was flashing very bright lights of green, white, red and mauve. I was very taken back by the vibrant colours it was flashing and immediately thought it was a plane. But I realized it couldn't be. It was staying still over our barn roof very distant, but close. After watching it for 15 mins. I started to second guess myself, as this really seemed bizarre to me. I then asked my 18 year old daughter to get out of bed to have a look. I didn't tell her why or what I just pointed out to her to look at the star above the barn. She looked in a half awakened state and said, "Ya, what about it." Then she started to wake up and shouted, "Wow, what is that?" I said, "I didn't know but to go get her telescope out and wake up the other kids."

My other three came down to look in a half awakened state. Their ages are 17,15 and 14. They all saw the same thing I did. I then called my husband who was on his way to work. I asked him to stop his vehicle and look back in the direction of our barn. He couldn't see anything and I think at the time, he thought we were a bit crazy. We focused the telescope on the object and could see in a very distinct line lights of red, green, white and mauve. We tried to take pictures of it with our digital camera but didn't seem to have any luck because of the darkness of the sky. We were all so shocked and I wanted someone else to see what we were seeing I called my mother who lives about 10 kms. away to the south. I asked her to look outside to see if she could see it. She couldn't from her house. I told her to get in her car and come over because I wanted someone else to see what we were seeing. I told her to hurry because dawn was coming and she would miss it. That was at 6:00 a.m. this morning. I also made a phone call to our friends who lives in town about 5 kms. away. I woke them up as well and asked them to look. Pleading that I wanted someone else to witness it.

They too, couldn't see what we saw. However, my friend, jumped in her car and was driving on the outskirt of town. She told me then she couldn't really see anything. By this time, my mother had arrived at our house, it was then about 6:10-6:15 a.m. I told her to hurry before the sun was on it. She looked through the telescope and could see the lights flashing in a row. At the same time, my oldest daughter was climbing on top of our van and randomly taking pictures. Again, thinking we were not getting anything of validation. Upon coming inside, we started to go through our pictures and could actually see little lights in the sky against the early dawn. Then we started to zoom in on the pictures and what we saw sent shivers up our spines. We have many pictures of lights in the form of triangles and lines with the coloured lights. We want to show someone these. We have never experienced anything like this and are very confused as to what we think they may be and what our logical/rational mind think they should be. As dawn approached all the other stars in the sky disappeared but the lights hovering above our barn. It all ended by 6:30 a.m. We just noticed after we left for a brief minute, it was gone.

Later, in the morning I went to show my friend Joyce, our "proof" we were not making it up. She confirmed again she couldn't see anything our way on her drive, except one star in the distant. I asked her if she noticed any other stars out, as that was something we DID notice. She said, "No, there wasn't any. Just that one star." I told her I believed it to be our sighting.

I then went to my best friends' Lisa house with a bit of hesitation to ask her opinion as to what my pictures looked like to her. She couldn't explain them either but agreed it was weird. She wanted to come down tonight to see if we could see any. As night approached , we started to look over the barn. There wasn't anything. Not a star in sight. As it became darker though, we started looking around the sky more. Off to the west we saw the same flashing "star." But this time it wasn't as close or as bright. We called my friend Lisa over. She came over and looked in the telescope that we had brought out again and witnessed what we were all seeing. My husband came up from the barn and too, witnessed the same thing. But it seemed farther away. So, the kids and myself with Lisa all took a drive out farther to the country where there wasn't false lighting.

On a very dark road we watched for approximately an hour and saw two flashing objects in the sky. One to the west and one to the south west. We all agree we could see the flashing lights of red, green and white and they hovered. We actually saw the objects move slowly left to right and in a half circular motion at times, but always remain in approximately the same location. We also observed when we saw the airplanes would be flying closely by the object they distinctively moved left to right and then back again but always maintaining the same location.

After awhile we drove home. None of us really knowing what to think and really what to believe. We all know what we saw. We all know what the pictures show but we really are looking for logic and rationale...but can't seem to come up with any. None of us were disbeliever, but none of us could say we were believers. Even with what we have all witnessed, we still are confused.

I have the pictures on our memory stick and I have not taken them off. I don't want anyone to disprove our authenticity of our picture. They are genuine and unexplained.

Please email us if you would like to see them. Maybe you can explain to us what we can't explain, even when we ALL have seen what we have.

Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report, also I have requested to have a look at the witnesses photos.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: