Saturday, June 5, 2010

Excellent Pictures Of A Huge UFO Over West Central Minnesota

They are back big time!

Date: November 29, 2003
Time: 6:00 p.m.

There are five eyewitnesses to the case.

I only was able to get one really good picture. I have a bunch of other shots, but they are not as good. I saw a bright flash in the western sky. It was a huge bright light. The object then zips to a southeast position and then sits there.

I yelled for my husband and then for the boys who were having a band practice. the object had by then moved to a southwest position and just hovered there. Multiple lights were seen flashing and they appeared to be changing in shape. I will have each of the boys and husband write up a separate statements.

The object then sinks on the horizon very slowly, as if it was going to land? The sighting lasted a good 20 minutes, again, this thing was huge!

My husband had to leave and the boys were a little shell shocked to say the least. they just couldn't believe what they had just seen. I continued to watch and I noticed a jet come into view, or at least it sounded like one and I then grabbed my car keys and went to my car to pursue it.


By the time I got down to the lake, I could no longer see the UFO or the jet aircraft.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Credit: The Brian Vike Archives and Sightings.com

No comments: