Friday, June 4, 2010

UFO Filmed Over Yukon Oklahoma (Pictures)

Date: September 30, 2003
Time: 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, I recently was out in the back yard with a cup of coffee and I noticed something moving, it then stopped and hovered for about 30 seconds. I went back in and grabbed out Sony cybershot digital camera and got a picture of it (lower right) UFO? My wife thinks it's a plane, but I told her you should have seen it's movement. It flew off really fast and was out of sight.

I was home from work this last Thursday, 9-30-03, the time was about 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., not quite sure on this.

When I first noticed it, it was hovering and slowly moving sideways a bit, just west of our house and maybe 50 to 8 miles and I would say somewhere between 2,000 to 5,000 feet? Not sure, when I rushed back outside with my camera, it flew off after 10 or so seconds, in a north, northeast direction (there is also a small airport in that direction too) very high velocity also, in a few seconds it was gone.

This is the second time I have captured something strange on film, the other time, I caught on film what looked like a B1 bomber at high altitude, but I never saved it though. If I would have thought of it at the time, I would have put the camera on record, it takes short 30 second videos, oh well.

Thank you to the eyewitness for letting us post his photos.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: