Sunday, June 27, 2010

Orange Lights Seen Over Zionsville Indiana USA

Date: June 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 2:45 a.m.

Seen an orange line explode into about 30 orange lights, which made a formation in the Zionsville area last night at midnight. Then either they dissipated or headed towards the Westfield, Carmel area, which would have been 6/27 at the time. I called the police and they said they had an officer see them.

At 2:45 when I left they reappeared. They were coming from the ground up in formation and it was around the Westfield area where they came up from the ground. I called the police. They would not comment. They called me back and wanted to know if it was ok to use my name in a military report. Had 2 other witnesses and this was the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: