Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

 
Date:  February 27, 2012
Time:  Around 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I believe I had tonight. I was driving on highway 94 heading toward first capital. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange things just floating in the sky.
 
They formed in an exponential curve shape.
 
The one to the left was actually moving to the left very slowly.
 
They did slowly seem to be descending towards the horizon. I couldn't stick around to watch them because I was working, but when I came back through the area around 20 minutes later they were gone.
 
This all occurred around 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: