Friday, February 17, 2012

UFO With Lights Observed 2 Miles West Of Wrens Georgia (Diagram)



Date:  January 28, 212
Time: Evening.

Hi! My name is (name removed. I was heading toward a trailer I own on Gamble Mill road just off Highway 88 at around 8:50 p.m. on January 28, 2012. 

Just off Highway 88 west about 2 miles from Wrens I saw an object to my right.

It was at an altitude of a small airplane flying the same direction as me, which was heading toward Sandersville on 88. 

The object had extremely bright lights which were 2 red lights in the middle and surrounded by white lights.

It was not a full circle of white lights, but had almost a rectangle shape. Two lights at the top seemed to appear as two lights close together, with one set over each of the red lights while ones on the side further down looked like one individual lights on each side directly across from the two red lights in the middle.

There where more lights around at the bottom, but can’t remember if they matched the ones at the top. I would lose sight of it when I got close to tree lines and when down in valleys. 

When I got near where I was to turn off on Gamble Mill road, it was just behind the lighted tower on that road.



 I lost sight of it when I went down in the valley just before I would turn off at the top of the hill. When I got to the top of the hill at Gamble Mill road I could no longer see it. 

I sped to 80 mph and kept traveling down 88.

At about 2 miles I saw it again, but it had apparently took off at a high speed. I could see it way off ahead just above the tree line and as far as I could see which was miles ahead. I watched as it just flew away out of sight in a second.

I called the neighbor who lives next to my trailer which is just past the tower on Gamble Mill road. I told them what I had just saw fly near their trailer. They said that at that time their two dogs which where in the trailer started barking and raising cane.

They had never done that before and so they went outside to see if something was outside the trailer, but seen nothing. I think the dogs heard this thing making some kind of sound that a human could not hear and that's why they where barking.

This thing had no flashing lights and almost looked like a flying symbol of lights rather then what you see on an airplane. Also appeared much larger than a plane. 

Planes do have a red light on that side, but this one had two red lights.

Usually a plane has a white flashing light. I made a rough drawing of what I saw. Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a resident of a community about 4 miles outside of Wrens and I have experienced some mysterious orange lights as well as my mom. I just witnessed this TONIGHT about 35 minutes ago and I had to google and see if anyone had the same experience. I saw the lights on three different occasions in a matter of about 30 minutes,which was unbelievable. My mom has also experienced the lights about a month ago. We've been seeing weird things out here, like random large red lights that disappear randomly also. We are about 30 miles from Fort Gordon and I wonder if its military related but there is no sound. Its very unusual and it would be great to be able to have someone with the equipment and time to record these happenings.