Saturday, December 6, 2014

Green Lights Up Over Henderson Nevada USA (Pictures)


Date:  December 2, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I have been watching these green lights towards Henderson. I have taken a lot of pictures, because to me that is a rare viewing.

I took some earlier around 9:00 p.m. and the other about half an hour ago. Please help me understand why are the planes going around and flying over our apartments which is rare since the airport is not that far, but never see them flying in this direction.

I have been at the airport watching them when they take off and land, and never saw them flying towards where I live.

I can see the Piramide light shoot straight up and is far from where the green lights are.

Also witness right in front of the apartments a cloud which to me it doesn't move and reflect a white light, so I took a picture and also witnessed this with my daughters. This was a bright white light next to the green light twice. Here are some of the pictures I took.

I hope you can send insight on what is going on. Are we being visited by aliens or the military is doing some testing we don't know.


PS - The picture 704 just to prove a point is from the Piramide shooting straight up,733 is the one in front of the apartments, pictures 154 before the bright white and 458 after showing the bright white light next to the green light.


Above picture is number 154.


Above picture is number 458.


Above picture is number 704.


Above picture is number 733.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: