Monday, December 22, 2014

Triangular UFO Spotted In The Sky Over Kaufman County Texas (Picture And Video Footage)


Date:  March 12, 2005
Time:  Approximately 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I had a feeling I needed to get outside tonight with my camcorder. It was about 10:00 p.m. on 03-12-2005 when I went outside to take a look.

I didn't see anything, but jets and small airplanes at first. I had my pickup parked where I could see the sky good and sit every once in a while for a break.

I had got out to tape a light that I thought wasn't an aircraft, but it turned out to be one. I started to get back in the pickup when I saw a weird colored light toward the west coming at me.

I thought when I first saw it, it was a glowing object I see a lot of nowadays. I started taping it and noticed it had another dim light behind the bright one.

It was coming from the west and turned and headed toward the northeast going to the right, in front of me. I was taping it zoomed in and lost it for a couple seconds and zoomed back in on it.


As I was zooming in on it I noticed it had another dim light on the leading corner that made a perfect triangle. I would guesstimate it wasn't moving, but about 100 mph or similar to a small plane.

It was close enough I should have heard it,but there was no noise at all coming from it. I want to say it was about 15,000 feet up, but if it was a triangle, some of those reported have been huge, so I won't guess at the height, but it looked to me to be a lot lower than the jets I observe here.

I didn't see any military aircraft in the area at that time. The sky was clear and 70 degrees, nice night to sky-watch.

You need any more information ,let me know. I'm sending you some video grabs and if you decide you want to use this, I'll send you two clips of it, over two and a half minutes, let me know. Later my friend.


If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: