Saturday, December 6, 2014

Neon Green Balls Of Light In The Sky Over Appling Georgia


Date:  November 21, 2014
Time:  Late night.

Hi Brian. I'm not sure if this email is still legit, anyways, (it is) I've been seeing these neon green balls of light since around 2012, first in Atlanta, then Macon, but just last night as I was turning into my driveway, one so very close and probably the most beautiful one I've seen.

All have been late at night, and I've also seen the bright white light.

If you have any more questions or anything feel free to contact me back. I didn't want to share all my experiences in this email, not knowing if it'll go through.

I do live in Appling, GA, outside of Augusta. Thanks for your time.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: