Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seven Orange Colored Objects Over Long Beach California

Date: August 18, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hey, I just Googled and found your email address. I just wanted to let you know what happened last night. My wife and I were driving in Long Beach CA. We spotted about 7 lights in the distance. She said what's that? I just said that they were planes lining up to land.

As they got closer, we realized they weren't planes, but orange lights moving across the sky. The sky, not space.

They were moving fairly slow and they went right over our car. Pretty high up, but you know over the top of where we were. I thought they were jets or something, but there was no sound. At this point they started to flicker and go out. We were following them and as one went out we could still see the silhouette of it moving. It was a kite shaped object which was odd. What was even weirder - if that's a word, was that the object wasn't spinning or anything, the kite shape was moving straight.

They all went across the sky taking a good minute to get across and then one by one went out. It was a really weird moment. I couldn't sleep properly wondering what the hell just happened.

The weird thing was that it seems no one else in the area saw anything. Arrrgg!

I've heard stories about shapes and objects seen in the sky, but never thought I'd see anything. It was really cool to witness if it was a meteor shower. I know there's been a lot of talk this week about meteors. The only thing is that why were they in our sky and not in space? Maybe they were in space? They were moving in a perfect straight line which is odd. I meteors are moving surely there would be difference in the line they take?

For them all to be moving in an exact straight line is unreal.

Why would they be kite shaped and when I saw the silhouette it wasn't spinning it was moving like a jet would. That was weird. There was no sound either.

I'm a man with a wife and a dog. I don't want to start thinking there's something else out there at this point of my life! But this sighting might just prove me wrong! It was so weird.

Any feedback or video footage of similar things would be cool.

Thanks. Hope this info helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: