Thursday, August 26, 2010

UFO Returned From Where It Came From Over Paducah Kentucky


Date: May/June/August 2010
Time: Evening.

Hello, I just want to confirm that I have seen the orange UFO in the sky the last Monday of May 2010 and exactly 1 week later the first Monday of June 2010 in Hollister, MO. At first I wondered if it was a balloon, but it seemed to move faster than I've seen them move before.

Also, I thought it may be a meteorite, but when I saw it exactly 1 week later coming from the same direction heading towards the same direction, it really made me think it could be something more. Hope my sighting helps. I have not seen it since, but I rarely am home on Monday nights anymore. I also sighted another UFO last night on my road trip back from Nashville, TN. I noticed a flashing light when we were heading down hwy 60, west in Paducah, KY.

At first I thought it was a plane or satellite, but it wasn't staying on a set path and it took at 180 and headed back where it came from. I've actually seen a few more sightings throughout my life. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: