Monday, November 8, 2010

Bright Orange Lights Over Buffalo New York

Date: November 6, 2010
Time: 8:30 p.m.

I saw on your website that someone else saw what I witnessed this past Saturday November 6th with six other people. We were standing in my friends driveway at 8:30pm when we saw a bunch of bright orange lights in the shape of the big dipper. As we watched the balls shifted into an "S" formation and just hovered there before gradually disappearing.

The next day I spoke to a friend who was near Gowanda NY at 8:15pm on Saturday and she saw an orange glow in the sky. When I witnessed the "S" formation it was dead quiet, I heard no engine noise or anything of that nature. What do you suppose that I witnessed?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: