Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lights Surround Vehicle Near Vero Beach Florida

Date: 2007
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Vero Beach Florida.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My two friends and I were coming home from a concert in Port Saint Lucie which is the town about 30 miles south of our town, Vero Beach. We were driving north on Old Dixie Highway between 10th Street SW and Oslo Road. I was the driver. One friend in the passenger seat and one friend in the middle part of the backseat.

We drove near a wooded area and an incredible light show began. The lights were a green/white color and they appeared to surround my car. These lights seemed to bounce off of my windshield and my side window. At first I thought I was being pulled over.

So I looked in my rear view mirror. No cars. At that time I can see my friend in the passenger seat staring at me. He asked if I had seen that. The other friend in the back seat stated that he had seen it too. We drove another mile or two in silence, taking it all in. Then I turned around to investigate. The things I checked for were: A blown transformer (every house/business in the area still had power), a passing train (none at all), a street light that had blown (none in the area), a car on a side road (the area we saw this had no road nor house across the street), a train-track repair vehicle (we drove north and south with nothing on the tracks), police helicopter (nothing in the sky).

It appeared that this light absolutely surrounded us. No lost time. No blackout. I have no idea what it was, but I do know it was nothing that I can explain. It still gives me the chills when I think about it. Each one of my friends has the same experience when speaking about it.

I am a firm believer in the law of attraction. An interesting side story; My friend in the backseat was so unconvinced, before this experience, that anything from another planet has never been here that not long before this happened he said that "an alien would have to crap on his head" for him to believe it. This seemed to be that crap he was asking for. And my other friend and I have always believed that it is foolish to think we are the only life in this universe and it is also foolish to believe they have never been here.

I've got one more that is less exciting. I will fill out a new form. Thanks for listening. If you find anything out, let me know!

Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: