Monday, November 8, 2010

Orange Ball Hovering Over Leesburg Virginia

Date: November 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Brian, around 10:00pm on 11/5/2010 I was coming home from work and saw this orange ball just hovering over a wooded bike path here in Leesburg Va. I quickly got my wife and my cell phone to try to get video.

My video camera did not work, but I was able to take a snap shot. The ball hovered for a few minutes and then just seemed to float away without noise at a high rate of speed. Shortly after the ball went into the clouds we say multiple airplanes and helicopters flying around the sky near my neighborhood.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: