Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Objects Almost Transparent And In A V Shape Over Miramar Florida

 
Date:  October 21, 2011
Time:  8:00 p.m.
 
This is starting to seem to bit odd, I saw the same thing that you guys are describing in south Florida, the Miramar area actually. It was around 8:00 in the evening and I was arriving home, while sitting in the parking lot I happened to be looking out of the sun roof and I saw the exact same UFO.
 
It was dim, almost transparent and it was in a V shape. It was very high in the sky, but it seemed to drift through the air effortlessly, it was also silent. I don't recall seeing any lights emitting from the vessel. My friend that was with me thought that it was a flock of birds, but there was no way that they could fly in such unison, at those altitudes and at that speed.
 
It's crazy that other people saw this the following day in Texas.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: