Monday, November 14, 2011

35 Plus Small Dim Lights Seen Over St. Charles Missouri

 
Date:  November 12, 2011
Time:  7:40 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 30 plus.
Shape of Objects: Circular/dots.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I got out of my car, looked up at the sky and saw numerous small dim lights traveling at a high altitude from the northeast to southwest. These lights were much higher than the airplanes which could be seen.
 
Also, these lights were all moving in the same direction, whereas the planes all had their own trajectories. I counted approximately 35 lights, but an exact number was difficult as they were moving and there were some light clouds obscuring some of the lights.
 
I live near the airport in St. Louis which is located due east from where the sighting took place. These lights were not in the normal flight path and I have never witnessed anything like this in my life.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: