Monday, November 21, 2011

Orange Objects Over Omaha Nebraska

 
Date:  November 16, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Good evening, I just witnessed a similar event here in Omaha, Nebraska USA. My roommate and I for the last thirty minutes watched as a group of 3-10 orange bulbs flew from  the northern sky to the southwest sky and occasionally north to east.
 
We witnessed 10 groups fly over. Neither of us have previously seen a UFO, our third roommate suggested maybe they were birds lit up by the city lights. They were moving from the northern sky to southern and out of sight within 10-12 seconds.
 
Higher than a plane, and moving much faster than a jet or satellite. I was amazed at what we saw, came inside after 10 minutes of no sightings. And Google this topic, saw your post maybe they are related. Keep me posted if you hear of other stories similar to this.
 
Feel free to pass this information on. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seen these last night as well on July 4th 2013. I seen about 12 strange orange lights. However, I found a balloon type of object in my yard that I believe is the reason for this. I also seen another balloon objects on the street.