Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Large Red Ball Lights Up The Home And Surrounding Area At Cynthiana Indiana

 
Date:  Early 1960’s
Time:  Late night/early morning.
 
Number of witnesses: 5 or 6.
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Red ball.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was just a kid between 7-9 years old, so it had to be in the early sixties. I am not sure exactly which year it was, I'm guessing between 63-65. I lived in Cynthiana, Indiana with my mother and brothers and sisters.
 
We lived outside of town approximately 1/2 mile. There was only two houses on that road, surrounded by cornfields. There was a mill on the south part of town and that’s where our friends lived.
 
You could see their place from ours across the field. It was midnight or later when we were awoke by a bright light. I remember going out in the yard with my family. It looked like the sun. A big red ball at night.
 
It looked like it was just above our friends house as they saw it too. I'm thinking it lasted several minutes. We were young, so my mother made us go back in the house before it was gone, but I remember it lighting up the inside of the house.
 
I have never forgotten this incident and I remember people talking about it at church. I have thought about it over the years and I just wanted someone to know what I saw. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: