Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bright Glowing Light Over Fairborn Ohio


Date:  October 8, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I am not sure what I saw last night. I live in Fairborn, Ohio (which is right next to Wright Patt Air Force Base). There are always planes in the air taking off and leaving, so I rarely pay attention to the sky, but lately I have been curious and paying attention.

I saw a bright glowing light, looked so bright it could be a planet, except when I really looked at it I noticed it was different colors. It alternated blue/)green/yellow/red colors and seemed to pulsate with light.

I was in the middle of taking my dogs out when I saw this and got a really weird feeling. The light stayed there the whole 20 minutes I was out there. If I would have had another person with me I would have went back outside and watched it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: