Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Several Fireball Lights In The Sky Over Monticello Indiana


Date:  October 9, 2012
Time:  Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in Monticello, IN. My kids and I saw several fireball lights in the sky, but they would disappear then you would see several at a time all lined up.

I have never seen anything like it and can't explain it.

Additional Information:
Hi Brian, the date was 10/9/12 and it was between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. at night. I was not able to get any pictures, I so wish I had.      
  
I agree that there have been alot more sightings this year, makes you wonder. I will be keeping my eyes open alot more. Thanks for getting back with me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: