Thursday, October 11, 2012

UFO Shoots Upward As Aircraft Approaches Over Joliet Illinois


Date:  October 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Last night around 9:00 p.m., I was out having a smoke when I noticed that the normal patterns of the airplanes that fly over my house was kind of unusual, as if they were trying to avoid something in the area.

At first, I did not think anything of it, until I noticed a large white orb coming up from the southwest. It seemed to be moving at a pretty good rate of speed at first, but then slowed down and was like hovering in the sky as it meandered towards where I was.

There was no sound, no flashing lights, and it moved like nothing I have ever seen. It moved a little east, a little north and then turned east as it started getting close to above my house.
I called my wife and kid out, who also witnessed this orb moving through the sky slowly now. At that time, I saw a plane coming from the west (as they always do) and I told my wife and kid to watch and see what the orb does as the plane gets closer to it's path.

As the plane started moving towards this orb, the orb did this little “flicker” thing, and shot off straight up and was gone in the blink of an eye. We then watched the plane move on, no clouds in the sky, perfectly clear.

The orb, was just gone, in the blink of an eye. That was strange because I watched this thing for a good 15 minutes, and the whole time it was as bright as the brightest star you had ever seen, but was much lower in the sky and could not have been a star, or even a satellite.

Not sure what it was, it was not a plane, balloon, helicopter or anything I have ever seen before. No sound  at all and this thing was as close to the ground as an approaching airplane headed towards an airport.

Now mind you, I do live close to Lewis, but this was not something like anything I had seen before and by us, we know what planes, balloons, helicopters, and even a fighter jet or classic plane every once in awhile by us, we see it all. But nothing like this, really weird for sure.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: