Friday, December 14, 2012

Boomerang UFO Sighting At Joliet Illinois And Minooka Illinois (Pictures)


Date:  December 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:25 p.m. and 8:40 p.m.

Hi Brian, I saw 2 (or more) UFOs tonight, an amazing sight. I was driving home from school and I noticed a bluish bright light in the sky.

I thought that it was a comet at first until I realized it was flashing like a strobe light.

I was amazed. It was moving very quickly through the sky, faster than a plane or helicopter until suddenly it vanished.

A few minutes later I saw an extremely bright light in the sky.

I'm sure everyone on the highway did. It was hovering or moving extremely slow.

I was able to snap two pictures of it and what I have is (I think) a boomerang UFO.

I've attached the photos, please tell me what you think.

Can't wait to hear from you!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting.

All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago.

So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ironic I just came from Joliet today and when arrived home been hearing noises like jet hovering outside but see nothing. Been doing it all night and still currently