Monday, December 17, 2012

Strange Green Object Seen And Lights Flicker At Witnesses Home In Virginia U.S.A.


Date:  December 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 5:40 p.m.

I'm glad I found your post about the weird green light. I'm in Virginia and I saw it too.

It started out as as kind of a green glowing object going across the sky at a high speed, then It lit a big portion of the sky up. I saw it on my way home from work around 5:40 p.m. EST. 

When I called my wife to tell her what I saw, she said the light had also just flickered off at the house.

There is definitely something weird going on...

I did see this this online (http://www.kaj18.com/news/montana-named-satellites-crashed-into-moon-monday/) . It may have something to do with it.

Additional Information:
My sighting was today 12/17/12 . After I saw it, I came home and Google green lights in the sky and found your site.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in Northern California, Shasta County. I just saw a bright green meteor fly by at 10 pm this evening. I went right inside to share it on facebook and my husband trailed behind me telling me he heard the sound of a jet following it as I had gone indoors. I've tried to find similar other sightings for this area tonight. This is not the first time I've seen this. I saw a similar green fireball the night of our heavy storms a few weeks back as well.