Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crofton, Anne Arundel County, Maryland Triangular Craft

Posted: October 4, 2008

Date: August 12, 2008
Time: Between 9:50 - 10:05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was watching a plane in the distance and I suddenly saw a triangle shaped air craft with one blue light at the tip and two blue lights in the back with two smaller red lights between the two in the back. The Object appeared much lower than the plane appearing about 3-4 times in size. It then moved at a high speed leaving behind a short dissipating blue blur from the back two lights. I was looking at it dead on when it moved forward to the point of being past field of view (it must have covered at least 20 miles and it never dropped in the horizon before i could not see it anymore). This all happened over what felt like 1-2 seconds. It was close when I first saw it and I was starring in that direction for at least two minutes before it appeared. My friend saw the same thing I did. I also think its important to note I was a skeptic and the feeling that washed over me at the moment of seeing this craft was incredible.

TV/Radio: Was not reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: