Monday, October 6, 2008

Salem, Oregon UFO Moves Off Quickly

Posted: October 6, 2008

Date: September 14, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Like an upside down hand fan.
Weather Conditions: Clear, light clouds.

Description: Laying in my bed playing with my kitten. My room is on the second story of my house, the window facing north. I looked out my window and noticed a bright yellow/orange/reddish light. It was moving like nothing I've seen. I got up to look closer and in my stomach I knew it wasn't normal. There was a shadow underneath the light, like an upside down hand fan. The light was at the tip. It moved very steadily in a dipping C movement, lingered for about 3
seconds, then flew quickly outward north.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: