Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hamilton County, Chattanooga, Tennessee A Large Circular UFO

Posted: October 12, 2008

Date: September 20th 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5-6
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Partly cloudy, sun was setting.

Description: I and a friend noticed a large circular object passing from north to south in front of the sun. This object was extremely high in the sky. As we watched this happening, it suddenly stopped. It stayed in this exact location for about 20 minutes. There were several smaller circular objects passing by the larger. They would move from north to south as well and seemed to be in formation. What shocked me was when I actually saw one of these smaller objects drop out of the larger at a high rate of speed and curve downward out of sight. Soon after the large object moved back in the direction from which it came, stopping and slowly fading out of sight beneath the clouds. We live near the Chattanooga Lovell field airport, but this was no plane, helicopter or weather balloon. I'm not sure if I would ever like to see what I saw that day again but I will now keep my eyes to the sky.

TV/Radio: No reports that I know of.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: