Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tacoma, Washington Bright Flash Triangle

Posted: October 25, 2008

Date: September 28, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: 3 point round triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was sitting on my porch in Hilltop Tacoma, letting my dogs potty, my ex whom I live with had just gotten home and was talking to me facing me. There was a bright flash, almost like lightning. Then out of the corner of my eye I caught an object, moving faster than a plane, brighter, it would flash brightly a few times then disappear, then show up aways away from where it was. Mind you there was no sound. My ex didn't catch much of the object but did see the flash and was wondering what it was as well. The lights were a bright white blue. It moved out of viewing range for me. But it looked as though it was headed down.

TV/Radio: No, but I will keep up on it and see if I hear anymore.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: