Sunday, January 11, 2009

Colorado USA Lights Of Different Colors

Posted: January 11, 2009

Date: Early 1950's
Time: Between 1:00am and 3:00am.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: Numerous.
Shape of objects: All were lights of different color.
Weather Conditions: Clear, no clouds except for stars.

Description: Again, there was numerous lights of different color at times flying in formation. These lights would change direction at any given moment at speeds that were not possible by military or commercial aircraft at that time that I was aware of.

We were up in the mountains and could not find a motel so my father parked off the road so we could sleep awhile. My mother was awake and was the first to see them and awakened me and the rest of the family, my brother, my sister and my dad. We all saw them for many minutes.

I am 67, my brother is 69 and my sister is 71. My parents are deceased.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: