Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gloversville/Fulton County Upstate New York Disk Shaped UFO And B-52

Posted: January 29, 2009

Date: July 2008
Time: 11:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: At my home in front yard.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round in back of the B-52.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was looking up at 12 o'clock when I saw the B-52. It was low enough to see with the naked eye the swept back wings about 50,000 feet or 60. You could see the trails coming off the engines (4). At 11 o'clock if looking north and going counter clock wise appeared a disk, say twice the B-52's rear. At first I thought it lost ice, but it remained in the center for at least 3 minutes, no less in size and still following plane at about 9
o'clock, it veered north and was gone. As for the color, it looked white. I am 61 years old and have seen many strange things in my life, never reporting any. If you want me to tell you of them please write me and I will tell you of the strange things I have seen in the sky with others since I was 13 years old. Never a humanoid. Never an abduction. Just strange lights and some in pairs. My brother and I and dad saw a cigar shaped object over Albany, New York at about 7:00pm when I was 13 years old, this would have been in the late 1950s. I have lived in Schenectady, Schoharie and Fulton County all my life. I worked for G.E. for 41 years. US Navy, NYsang. I am not a freak and can't explain what I saw. But I did see them. No drugs or alcohol induced. Thank You.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting reports.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw a white tiny dot in the sky moving very slow and stopping then it took off and left a tail of light like it went into warp drive. This was at midnight.