Saturday, January 24, 2009

North Of Indianapolis, Indiana Sky Lights Up Green

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: January 15, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: about 20 miles north of Indianapolis while traveling north on I-69
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 0
Shape of objects: 0

Full Description of event/sighting: While driving northbound on I-69 with my girlfriend we noticed the western sky suddenly lit up a greenish color. We did not see any objects or hear any sounds, just the sudden brightness of the sky. We were roughly 20 miles north of Indianapolis to the best of my knowledge. I am not sure if there is anything in the proximity of the area to create such a brightening of the night sky. We really did not think about it until reading the report of the girl who saw something similar two nights earlier. Although she reported something blue or turquoise this was definitely greenish. It was very strange but not intimidating in anyway.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a truck driver and in november of 2011 at around 1:30 a.m. on I69 north of Indianapolis In. at the now 215 mile marker, my wife and I saw the greenish glow in the the sky off toward the west and about 15 seconds later saw the same glow again to the north of us. We ran this route for 11 months at the same time 5 nights a week and never saw it again, but we have seen things in the night sky that could not be explained.