Saturday, January 24, 2009

Santa Ana, California A Bright Neon Green Object

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: June 1989
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Out my Bedroom window.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disk like shape, Bright Green.

Full Description of event/sighting: One evening as I looked past the foot of my bed and out the window I noticed a green light. Usually in the past I've seen helicopters and air planes go by with their blinking lights, but this one didn't blink and it was a bright neon green. Very odd in shape and didn't move. I watch it without wanting to blink in case I missed something.

I lived in Santa Ana off Greenville and Segerstrom not to far from the John Wayne Airport. I seen planes always landing and taking off from north to south. Still thinking to my self, how odd this thing was. I jumped out of my bed and rushed to the window, and when I did I observed it took off like the speed of light in a northwest direction. I raced down my stairs with pure excitement to tell my family what just had happened. My grandma eagerly replied, "They are out there!" Ill never forget it.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: