Sunday, April 19, 2009

Between Waldwick And Hoboken, New Jersey Dark Grey UFO

Posted: April 19, 2009

Date: March 30, 2009
Time: Approx 10:10am - 10:20am

Number 0f witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1

Hi, My Name is Brian and I'm a follower of UFO sightings, I was on your site today and saw that you update daily. I spotted a UFO in New Jersey on the 30th March 09.

I was on my way home on the train from Waldwick to Hoboken. As I watch the skies any time I have the chance I was looking out the window of the train and at between 10.10 to 10.20am (not to sure of the exact time) I saw what seemed to be a UFO, it was to high in the sky to be a bird and was travelling fast. It was a kind of dark gray and looked like some white on it, I think due to reflection. I wasn't to sure what it was till I saw an airplane flying in the opposite direction, it was smaller than the plane and looked about 20 feet and it was traveling faster than the plane. I also saw a plane which looked like it had taken off in the distance as there's a lot of airports near by and that gave me a sort of ruler to see how close and high it was. I hope this can come in handy for you and maybe if someone else spotted it that you might be able to email me back to let me know.

Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: