Sunday, April 5, 2009

Calabasas, California V Or Triangular Shaped UFO

Posted: April 5, 2009

Date: November 14, 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: V shaped or Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My husband and I were having dinner outside on our deck in the Calabasas Hills at 6:30 pm when this silent huge V shaped craft passed over us. It was about a 90 degree angle. It had red blinking lights which were going on and off at different times, in no apparent order. We called our son and his friend out and we all watched it go over the SF valley in a Northern direction. It was going from South to North, and since the ocean is just South of us, it must have been coming from the ocean in Malibu. We figure it must have been the size across of at least eight 747s.

When I came inside, I Googled "Red blinking UFO triangular..." and amazingly, a year before, almost to the day on Nov 13 2007 there was a report and a lengthy video two nearly hysterical girls made of the exact craft moving in the same direction. When they saw and taped it, it was near Fresno.

-----

Follow-on Email:

Dear UFOINFO,

My family and I also saw the triangle that the Long Beach family saw in the Los Angeles area on November 14th 2008. Feeling, at that time, the need to "do something", I reported it immediately to as many reporting sites as I could find on the internet including MUFON, but I have only seen it actually appear on one, and it's been kind of a let down. I thought that we were alone in our sighting. I had recently put off thinking about it because it was so strange and unexplainable, and when you see something like that, it's hard to talk to other people about it.

Even my husband, who was excited at the time, later tried to convince me that it may have been the Goodyear Blimp! Until I saw the Long Beach woman's drawings, I was ready to put the whole thing on the back burner of my mind, in resignation.

Seeing those drawings, and reading her story, as well as the story from the other couple in West LA, I feel a renewed sense of wonder, and some kind of need to connect with someone else who saw it.

I would never ask you for personal info, but I would appreciate it if you could give them my email address, in case they also want to compare notes. Is this something that you do?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: